Friday, August 10, 2007

Saturday gone :( Sunday here :)

Well its weekend !!


Finally some time to just laze around at home doing some silly things. Just dont realize how last week just flew away, its been a gr8 week with multiple threads of coding, design and testing running in my office. Finally some solid work to be proud off !!

After browsing till 4 am on saturday, finally went off to sleep and woke up aroun 11 .. Then had a chance to jus look into some books I got in my house. Finally decided to read Bhagavad Gita ( not that am really religious), thought some spirituality is for our good. I would like to quote one line which i felt was pretty good -
"A legitimate problem can be solved by action but an illegitimate one can only be solved by knowing that it is illegitimate"

Back to my day . . Then , I went out to a hotel for lunch where I had to wait for an hour to get some place to sit. The ppl out there are in such a hurry to get the customers out of the table even while someone at the table is still eating, they swarm around asking the next family to wait by their table. And after bein stared at and also staring at others, of what seemed to be a long long wait we finally got a place to sit. I dont even know why ppl still keep going to the same hotel cos we pay for the food and we are treated as though the food that was served was free and asked to move out once we finished eating.

Since the simpsons movie was at 430 and I had to stuff my fried rice in a hurry.

And then went off to the theatre, watched what seemed like a pretty decent movie, and back home watchin some cricket.

And Saturday ended . .

3 comments:

Vignesh Kumar said...

Reading Bagavath Gita.
Hmm.. I think I am seeing a loads of changes in this new Sharath, when compared to that cool/smart guy i used to see during those College days.. :)

Enjoy !

Sharath said...

Well not really :) Just got my hands on the book .. Good to read though :)

Vigneshwar said...

sharath and bagavath gita...
quite new combination :-)