Friday, August 10, 2007

Looking back ...





Life has been like walkin along the sea coast.

When I look back at this point, I see lots of footprints that I have left as I walked down this journey. Some I feel just vanish as I move forward, memories and time lost forever.

There have been moments when I felt I am lost with nothing to look forward to, but we need to move on and see how it goes. That is how it should be, never be "stuck in a moment". The journey will always be a mixture of good, bad and ugly, but then move on, it always good to explore.

But there are some footprints that I can still see clearly even after having walked this far, these are the memories that makes me laugh, smile, happy, cry . . These are the ones for which we live.

I dont know if I had been too philosophical in the way I am seeing life when I write this, but then its 23 years of memory that I am trying to look back.

No comments: